Experience Hypnosis


I have been a certified Hypnotherapist since 2004 and have a 98% success rate. Hypnosis releases the super concentrated power of your mind. It is a state of mental and physical relaxation (not sleep) which allows the subconscious mind to be more open to useful suggestions. Hypnosis by passes the conscious mind and goes straight to the subconscious. The conscious mind, the analytical reasoning part of our mind, comprises only 10% of our mind. The other 90% is our subconscious mind. Which is why Hypnosis is so powerful and very effective.

Completely Safe

Learn how to access your inner power – your personal power. Hypnosis is a simple, powerful tool that allows you to go into an altered state of mind. You can use this state to relieve stress and create change in your life. By listening only once to my voice resonating with the music of your choice, you can learn a new way of thinking, creating positive changes in many facets of your daily life.

Used professionally, Hypnosis can reduce stress, control pain, conquer fears, and alter habits.

How does it feel?

Hypnosis feels like many things; it’s different for everyone. Some people feel like they are getting light and feel like they are floating. Some feel like they are getting heavier and sinking into relaxation. Some feel tingles in their hands and feet, some see color and do not notice a feeling change, some zone out. The most important thing is to remember everyone is different. And you will be in control at all times, you can move and adjust yourself anytime.

A person who does not want to be hypnotized cannot be hypnotized or induced to do or say anything which violates personal standards of behavior or integrity. There is no way you will violate your own private sense of morality, or give any secrets away!

Hypnosis can be used for:

  • Stress release – Learn tools to assist you in coping with stress

  • Anxiety release – letting go of the anxiety that is holding you back

  • Releasing unwanted habits – Stop smoking, nail biting, OCD, alcohol consumption

  • Child Birth – Your body can relax as you learn to manage the pain during your labor

  • Confidence Building – Increasing self esteem and confidence so you can do the things you always wanted to do

  • Public Speaking – Let go of the fear to speak in front of others and crowds

  • Fears/Phobia’s release – Release limiting blockages and fears

  • Past Life Regression (click for more info) – Explore other timelines


Deluxe Single Session

2 Hours

  • Creation of a personalized program targeted to your needs
  • Personalized recording to take home that solidifies learnings
  • In-depth intake consult to help focus on improving overall wellbeing
  • Gifted with supplementary materials in anchoring and mindfulness

Three Session Package

4 Hours

  • Includes everything in the deluxe single session
  • New recording for each session, culminating in a total of three
  • Creation of a new script each session to reinforce past sessions and dig deeper
  • Work through challenges from the previous session to assist with clarity

Five Session Package

6 Hours

  • Includes everything from the three session package
  • Total of five recordings to reinforce the hypnosis sessions at home
  • Repetition enhances the reprogramming of the subconscious mind
  • Customized supplementary materials provided each session to reinforce the process

Looking forward to connecting

Fill out this form to schedule your appointment or ask any questions!

Please enable JavaScript in your browser to complete this form.

Check out my 5 star Reviews! I have helped many clients stop smoking, reduce fears, reduce anxiety and more!

All the sessions will be on the sound table, to learn more about the benefits click here:

Follow our journey.